- FIRE RETARDANT BLANKET/PAD: Repels flames and won’t melt or burn up to 1800°F (1000C), so use it anywhere you need fierce protection from fire. Toss it on the ground, place it on a table or tack it to a wall and marvel at its metal-like resistance to flames, sparks and intense heat.
- THICK AND SOFT FABRIC WITH NO SKIN IRRITATION: Trust Waylander’s flame and heat resistant pad of carbonized felt for ultimate skin protection. It’ll save you from burns and scarring while feeling smooth against your skin. With no fiberglass, there’s no itching.
- CUT TO FIT FOR YOUR EXACT SPECIFICATIONS: Simply trim to the measurements you need with a pair of scissors or utility knife. This is an incredibly durable fabric with no seams, so all edges will be seamless.
- WIDE VARIETY OF USES: This fireproof blanket has a thickness: 0.18" (4mm), so it’s flexible to wrap around objects, like grills and smokers. And, it’s lightweight, so great as a welding table cover or to use as a welding shield for your neck or clip to your shirt to protect your chest.
- PROTECT PEOPLE AND PROPERTY: Our competitors believe that offering you a fireproof blanket that withstands temps up to 1400°F is plenty, but we don’t. We designed our blanket to be the best! Flames can get out of hand fast, so protect what’s important – buy the Waylander Carbon Felt Welding Blanket!
Why buy the Waylander Carbon Felt Welding Blanket? Because it works. You need a welding blanket that will safeguard you and your shop, so don’t trust this important job to sub-par blankets that lack substance and quality. Instead, when you buy from us, you’ll receive a fireproof pad that’s effective against flames and heat up to 1800°F!
We selected an ultra-soft carbon felt fabric not only for its intense protection against fire, but also because it’s smooth and gentle on your skin. If you need squares of fireproof fabric, we have what you need. They cut to fit so they’re easy to adapt for different applications.
No matter the job... Waylander Welding has you covered, literally.
Be the first to review this product.
- 0.33 LBS