- STRONG PROTECTION FOR NECK, ARMS, SHOULDERS AND CHEST: Put a tough barrier between you and the sparks. Our highly protective, flame resistant, split cowhide leather cape with removable apron is made to withstand the high temps of spatter and sparks, protecting your skin from burns and scars.
- RAISED COLLAR AND NARROWED CUFFS: As a welding neck protector, the stand-up collar safeguards your neck, while the adjustable cuffs ensure no bulk around your hands and wrists.
- BIB WITH LINED SLEEVES FOR EASE OF MOVEMENT: Make your job easier. When you can move freely in welding leathers, your concentration and precision won’t be interrupted by welding gear that binds and tightens as you move. Our lined sleeves ensure comfortable freedom and mobility.
- SNAP ON LEATHER WELDING APRON: Heavy duty snaps secure the removable apron (sold separately) in place and protects your chest and stomach from flying, hot debris. It also allows you to move in closer for detailed work. Adjustable back straps and a front Velcro closure give you the perfect fit.
- HIGH QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP: Trust Waylander to always make durable welding apparel you can depend on. We use only top-grade authentic leather, superior hardware and heavy-duty Kevlar thread for firm stitching. You’ll be wearing this welding gear for years.
The Waylander Welding Cape is a highly protective, yet breathable design. With heavy-duty sleeves made of durable split-hide leather and reinforced Kevlar stitching, you can be sure you’ve got complete protection from any welding spatter, slag or heat. Our stand-up collar covers the entirety of the neck and the cuffs adjust according to preference to perfectly fit your wrist. This cape also includes an open back design to keep you cool on warmer days and a 20-inch detachable apron that fastens around the waist. The front of the cape also features a snap button closure with reinforced velcro lining for additional safety measures. No matter the job... Waylanders got you covered, literally.
Be the first to review this product.
- 3.00 LBS