- FIREPROOF WELDING TABLE COVER: When you need a fire blanket to protect surfaces from flying sparks and welding spatter, turn to Waylander. Our fiberglass blanket is a powerful welding shield, so use it to protect wood and other flammable materials.
- DUAL-SIDED VERMICULITE TREATMENT: We treated our fiberglass mat with vermiculite for 3 reasons – 1) to dramatically decrease shedding, 2) non-irritating on skin and 3) adds another layer of heat protection. This blanket puts a halt to flames up to 1400°F.
- REINFORCED KEVLAR STITCHING AND BRASS GROMMETS: This fireproof blanket features reinforced stitching with Kevlar thread for the ultimate flame retardant effectiveness and brass grommets give you flexibility to hang the blanket.
- MULTI-USE FIRE RETARDANT BLANKET: Use in a variety of ways such as a fire pit mat to protect grass and decks, fire retardant tarp or winter grill or smoker cover to retain heat.
- THE BEST FIRE RESISTANT BLANKET: Not just a fire shield blanket, this welders blanket is an essential for welding shops, plumbers, mechanics and auto body and repair shops. If you’re working with extreme heat, this is the blanket to use.
Don’t trust the protection of your people, your tools, your shop and your neighbors to an inferior welding blanket. When you use Waylander’s Fiberglass Welding Blanket with Vermiculite Treatment, you’re ensuring everyone and everything’s safety. We use high quality fiberglass, then infuse it with vermiculite to add another layer of fire prevention and, plus it has the unique property of binding the fiberglass, which significantly decreases shedding and dramatically reduces skin irritation.
Hang the blanket to protect walls, drape it over your work surface or place it on the floor. It’s heavy-duty and durable. Some people use it to retain the heat in smokers and grills when the temps fall below freezing, while others use it to protect the ground or patio surfaces under a fire pit. This blanket is a fantastic solution for each of those jobs.
If your plumbing or welding crew or your mechanics need a high quality flame retardant blanket in their tool box or gear, this is the one to buy.
No matter the job... Waylander Welding has you covered, literally.
Be the first to review this product.
- 0.63 LBS