Waylander 2 Pc Split Leather Welding Cape with Sleeves and Detachable 20” Apron
- STRONG PROTECTION FOR NECK, ARMS, SHOULDERS AND CHEST: Put a tough barrier between you and the sparks. Our highly protective, flame resistant, split cowhide leather cape with removable apron is made to withstand the high temps of spatter and sparks, protecting your skin from burns and scars.
- RAISED COLLAR AND NARROWED CUFFS: As a welding neck protector, the stand-up collar safeguards your neck, while the adjustable cuffs ensure no bulk around your hands and wrists.
- BIB WITH LINED SLEEVES FOR EASE OF MOVEMENT: Make your job easier. When you can move freely in welding leathers, your concentration and precision won’t be interrupted by welding gear that binds and tightens as you move. Our lined sleeves ensure comfortable freedom and mobility.
- SNAP ON LEATHER WELDING APRON: Heavy duty snaps secure the removable apron in place and protects your chest and stomach from flying, hot debris. It also allows you to move in closer for detailed work. Adjustable back straps and a front Velcro closure give you the perfect fit.
- HIGH QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP: Trust Waylander to always make durable welding apparel you can depend on. We use only top-grade authentic leather, superior hardware and heavy-duty Kevlar thread for firm stitching. You’ll be wearing this welding gear for years.
Waylander Split Leather Welding Cape with Sleeves and Detachable Apron offers you ultimate protection and flexibility. Need only the sleeves? No problem. Need sleeves and an apron to make a full-on welding jacket? No problem.
We only use the finest quality materials, like genuine split cowhide leather and heat resistant Kevlar thread that stands up to the rigors of the strain placed on the leather. And, with extra perks like a removable, snap on, open back apron, raised collar and adjustable cuffs, this is the only welding clothing you need. It’s breathable for summer use and durable for years of daily welding.
No matter the job... Waylander’s Welding has you covered, literally.