Waylander Leather Welding Shop Apron for Men; Flame Resistant Split-hide Leather with Reinforced Kevlar Stitching and Bib Pockets
- HEAVY DUTY WELDING LEATHERS: We use high-quality, grade A split cowhide leather that’s highly protective against sparks, spatter, heat and slag. Then we reinforce that protection with strong, heat resistant Kevlar stitching to ensure your safety.
- DURABLE & COMFORTABLE: The thick, split leather men’s work apron offers excellent heat & flame resistance and full coverage of upper body and thighs. Our open back design ensures cooling comfort while the sparks fly and the lined sleeves are more comfortable on bare arms than raw leather.
- CONVENIENT ACCESSIBILITY: We’ve added an innovative cross strap design on to the back of the apron to make it easier to put on and take off than those with standard straps.
- POCKETS FOR WELDING SUPPLIES: We thought of the little things too, so we attached two large bib pockets for easy access to your welding tools and accessories.
- MULTI-FUNCTION PROTECTION: Our heavy duty leather apron is useful for more than just welding, it provides excellent protection when used as a general workshop apron, blacksmith or machinist apron, even a grilling apron.
The Waylander Leather Welding Shop Apron is made with durable split cowhide leather and reinforced Kevlar stitching that provides excellent protection against any welding sparks, spatter, heat and slag.
Our apron features long sleeves with an interior lining for your comfort and an open back to help you stay cool while working in the shop on warmer days. An innovative cross strap design across the back makes our apron easier than others to get in and out of.
The front of the apron also features 2 over-sized pockets for keeping your welding tools and supplies close at hand and easily accessible.
No matter the job... Waylander Welding has you covered, literally.